If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Challenge Winners #166 - 172

Good evening, as some as you may know I lost my father after a short battle with Cancer and it has really knocked me for six, hence getting behind on announcing the last few challenge winners. Anyway better late than never, if the winners could email me (Shelley) within a month at kaylee0103@hotmail.com that would be great.


Winner #166 Make The Day Special Prize Winner - Jac
Fred She Said Prize Winner - Melanie

Winner #167 Chocolate Baroque Winner - DJ1952 Debra

Winner #168 A Day For Daisies Winner - Hilde
Craft Den Winner - Eva

Winner #169 Art Journey Winner- Georiana
The Ribbon Girl Winner - The Fairy

Winner #170 Meljens Designs Winner - Olga
Whiff of Joy Winner - Sharon G

Winner #171 Crafty Emmas Store Winner - Erin

Winner # 172 Fred She Said Winner - Eels

Congratulations everyone please feel free to display your winners badge xxx

13 comments:

Anda said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. Xx

Unknown said...

Woo hoo thanks for selecting my card as winner of #172 Buttons.
Also sincere condolences on the loss of your dear Dad.

Eels

patty said...

I know how do you feel, I lost my dad thame way, like you do, hugs and nothing will help but only the time
your dad is in your heart, whenever you want..patty

sparkling stamper said...

So sorry for your loss.

Casper said...

So Sincerely Sorry for your lose!
We lost,my Mother In Law my loveley little angel-last Feb 14th 2010 and we are having a tough time yet.

It will getting easier with each day but you will never forget your lovely father and those memories will see you through your darlest days!

Sending you strength,hugs and a light to help you through your dark days!

Take care
Big hugs
Casper
xxx

happyglitzygirl said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad, I still think of mine every day, and he passed away over 20 years ago now.
Thanks for win, Blessigns Hilde

Suvenkorento said...

I'm sorry about your father. My father died 3 years ago, to cancer after a very short battle, so I know what you are going through. Try to keep your spirits up!

kyms kards said...

God Bless

Lisa :) said...

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm so sorry to learn about your Dad, Shelley. I hope in time, all of your lovely memories of him will soften the current pain of your loss. Hugs, Lesley

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear of your loss.Thinking of you.Hugs Debbie x

dj1952 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I know it's difficult to lose a loved one. Thank you for the win and I'll email you soon. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

kyaminy06 said...

I hope you will be adding more in future. Thanks
gift ideas